By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Why I dislike Sony: Long Post

I agree with everything except 3. I bet if Sony didn't copy nintendo, everyone would say 'The PS1 controller sucked. Why didn't it have a analog stick like the N64 controller?'

PSN- williwod

Remember, there are no stupid questions. Just stupid people- Mr Garrison

Around the Network

YOu cant have sarcastic threads about sony.

Only nintendo.
Try again

SmokedHostage said:

But Macs are for casuals College students and women.  Hardcore Real man build PC's.

80% of big companies use Mac. Just buy only one Mac, you will see, you will never get back to Windows.

Windows is a Virus, he destroy all on your PC at the second you open it.

This is it...

Final Fantasy huge... watch my collection

Oh... Final Fantasy huge only on SONY system !

going back to your original comment, the reason why the original PS controller looks the way it does is because... IT WAS MADE BY Nintendo. Nintendo scrapped the PS (which they contracted SONY to make the Disc drives for) after they saw the lagging sales of the CDi, SEGA CD and ultimatly Saturn. THey going theory was, that Disc based system had too many drawbacks to it, such as need for memory card which was eventually developed by either Sega or Ninty first (I don't remember which, I think SEGA) and they felt it wasn't worth their time and they should move forward with another Cart system. (This is why there was no 32-Bit Nintendo Home console).

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

SmokedHostage said:
leo-j said:

You need to be banned, 90% of your post was "Sony released a grill, im so happy they are dying", "They copied nintendo on everything"etc..

Honestly stop

and dvd is a gimmick? Wow

A DVD player in a console was a bit of a gimmick in my eyes.

Also I hope Sony lives, competition drives innovation.

so...the DVD format is a gimmick?and would you call the CD format a gimmick, too? without those, alot of the current franchises would not even exist.

Around the Network

Well, copying the design of the worst designed handheld ever, was a real intelligent move, imo :D

clerk said:
Well, copying the design of the worst designed handheld ever, was a real intelligent move, imo :D

You called?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Oh look nintendo copied the gizmondo's design with the GBA/sarcasm

mM

You hate them cus they destroyed the dreamcast?

you only have SEGA & SEGA saturn to blame for that my friend.

as for "copying"

don't even start on that...copying & refining is how the world works....innovating is great....but you can't always innovate for the "sake of it"

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

leo-j said:
Oh look nintendo copied the gizmondo's design with the GBA/sarcasm

"The Gizmondo is a handheld gaming console with GPRS and GPS technology, which was manufactured by Tiger Telematics with industrial design by Rick Dickinson.  Launched in 2005, the Gizmondo sold poorly, and by February 2006 the company discontinued the Gizmondo and was forced into bankruptcy."

"The Game Boy Advance (often shortened to GBA) is a 32-bit handheld video game console developed, manufactured and marketed by Nintendo. It is the successor to the Game Boy Color. It was released in Japan on March 21, 2001; in North America on June 11, 2001; in Australia on June 22, 2001, in Europe on June 22, 2001; and in the People's Republic of China on June 8, 2004 (excluding Hong Kong)."

/sarcasm

Pixel Art can be fun.