By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Resistance 2 sells out amazon uk...

Its says ships in 1 to 4 weeks......i wonder if this a preview of huge sales this week for resistance 2 maybe !!! heres the link

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-Resistance-2-PS3/dp/B001FB56NY/ref=pd_ts_vg_h__28?ie=UTF8&s=videogames

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future......NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Resistance 2 is actually selling very well online....its at the top on almost every online UK retailer..

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

it almost sold 2 million in Europe so the second one will do well

poor baby seals :(

amazon sales........again.....

Around the Network

Go Europe!

Bring sales to our beloved console.

Sadly 1st day sales will be possibly no more than 150k, and everyone on this website will say R2 flopped, and then the next week it will sell another 150k.

I just hope it debutes with atleast half of what world at war did, it deserves it.

mM

ya...LBP has sold out before,too.

leo-j said:
Sadly 1st day sales will be possibly no more than 150k, and everyone on this website will say R2 flopped, and then the next week it will sell another 150k.

I just hope it debutes with atleast half of what world at war did, it deserves it.

well it would have only debuted for 1 or 2 days.

im loving the game i cnt belive how fantastic the grafix are

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

i was going to pick up this game yesterday along with motorstorm pr but icouldnt be arsed to go out in2 da cold

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st