By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Colonel has jumped ship....

The J man thought that fanboys couldnt get any worse..... and boy was he wrong. The J man never expected fanboyish comments from some of the members that have on this thread, stfu he made his choice , its his money he'll do what ever the hell he wants with it , if he has ps2 games he has a ps2 so he will play those on it no need to have it on ps3. 

/thread , this thread is done.

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

Around the Network
AKA pooperscooper said:
~flame said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
colonelstubbs said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
colonelstubbs said:
@seraphic sixaxis

Apart from the baffalingly loud noise, and the bizarre batteries-in-controller business, the 360 arcade is fine. However, ive bought it for the games, and they are excellent so far, both of them

Did you buy the recharge kit?

Nooo....i didnt know there was one. Il add that to the list of things to get next to the hard drive and extra pad

Flame dont all 360's come with mics?

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Black-Play-Charge-Kit/dp/B000OYMYZQ/ref=cm_cr_pr_sims_t - elite one

the arcades dont. the mics are 20 bucks here in the states im talking about the the one you plug in the controller not the wireless one.

that is lame...

there are many ways to get a mic though. Several FREE ways.

Like the 60 gig hard drive xbox live starter pack.

Or the 13 month xbox live vision or chat pad bundle. they both include a mic.

OR, you could just buy endwar and get the wireless headset/game bundle at best buy (although, that isn't free..)

One word for ya, if you want to get a great deal:

"INTERNET!"

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

AKA pooperscooper said:
seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:
It's only natural, Just as its becoming apparent the Wii will never get real core or hardcore game support, its all too apparent the PS3 is benefiting less and less from the HD symbiosis that let it ride the coat tails of the 360 and its games thus far this generation.

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

Sonys lost? you really should put down in your opinion in that post. cause you come off as a know it all that knows nothing.

PS3 is doing great and is great, so is the 360 but like flame said they really know how to market games unlike sony thats a big win.

You still didn't answer the few of us who confronted you;

why lie about "thousands of 360 returns for RROD a day" ?

You're pretty sad, man.

I didnt forget, still looking for the Article it was on gamespot, And 1up. of course im sure they were random gussing the numbers, but regardless my point still stands deny it all you want the RROD is still around.

Stealth trolling *cough*

RROD will always be around, there will be launch systems breaking 5 years from now. The chances of getting RROD on the newer models however .. is very slim.

exactly. now instead of 30% they are closer to 10% great reduction

Stop making up random numbers. Newer models are far less than 10%, RROD is almost non-existant anymore, and the rest of the % can be easily taken away with NXE. Installing games = no hot air emitted from your 360. No hot air = no RROD. Remember, it's inproper ventilation that causes RROD.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Strategyking92 said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
~flame said:

the arcades dont. the mics are 20 bucks here in the states im talking about the the one you plug in the controller not the wireless one.

that is lame...

there are many ways to get a mic though. Several FREE ways.

Like the 60 gig hard drive xbox live starter pack.

Or the 13 month xbox live vision or chat pad bundle. they both include a mic.

OR, you could just buy endwar and get the wireless headset/game bundle at best buy (although, that isn't free..)

One word for ya, if you want to get a great deal:

"INTERNET!"

lol you didn't see the links I posted of things he should get to play the 360 online? I also listed the prices.

Infamous said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
seece said:

Stealth trolling *cough*

RROD will always be around, there will be launch systems breaking 5 years from now. The chances of getting RROD on the newer models however .. is very slim.

Stop making up random numbers. Newer models are far less than 10%, RROD is almost non-existant anymore, and the rest of the % can be easily taken away with NXE. Installing games = no hot air emitted from your 360. No hot air = no RROD. Remember, it's inproper ventilation that causes RROD.

I didn't say 10% of rrod. I'd say the Ps3 is close to 7-8% and the Wii lower than that... stop being so defensive.

Around the Network
AKA pooperscooper said:
Infamous said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
seece said:

Stealth trolling *cough*

I didn't say 10% of rrod. I'd say the Ps3 is close to 7-8% and the Wii lower than that... stop being so defensive.

Lol what are you talking about? You just said that.. and I quoted it.  O_o

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Enough with the RRoD comments. That issue has been discussed a million times and has nothing to do with this thread. Next person that mentions it gets the BBoD.

Infamous said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
Infamous said:
AKA pooperscooper said:
seece said:

Stealth trolling *cough*

Lol what are you talking about? You just said that.. and I quoted it.  O_o

Dude, the 30% didn't just include RRoD. Unless you are saying the failure rate for a 360 was higher than that because it didn't take into account failures that weren't due to the RRoD. I find it hard to believe the system had a higher rate than that.

Obviously my post is talking about failure rates and not RRoD only rates.

(11/29/08, 01:09)

(11/29/08, 01:09)

LOL fishy joe doesn't fuck around. YEAH YOU SHOW THEM WHOS BOSS YO!

I know I'm late but congrats on your new 360.