By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - The Colonel has jumped ship....

Onimusha12 said:
It's only natural, Just as its becoming apparent the Wii will never get real core or hardcore game support, its all too apparent the PS3 is benefiting less and less from the HD symbiosis that let it ride the coat tails of the 360 and its games thus far this generation.

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

Sonys lost? you really should put down in your opinion in that post. cause you come off as a know it all that knows nothing.

PS3 is doing great and is great, so is the 360 but like flame said they really know how to market games unlike sony thats a big win.

Around the Network
SamuelRSmith said:
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
colonelstubbs said:
@seraphic sixaxis

Apart from the baffalingly loud noise, and the bizarre batteries-in-controller business, the 360 arcade is fine. However, ive bought it for the games, and they are excellent so far, both of them

The 360's are still loud? i know RROD is still around and about but i thought MS put a stop to the noise...

Hmm.....Hows the game saves? i know the Arcade doesnt come with a HDD built in at default thats why. :(

Which game require's HDD's btw cause i hear'd games Like SoulCalibur IV on the 360 Version NEED HDDD's to play them wtf?

There is no noise when games are installed. You can hear a pin drop. And no, RROD is almost non-existant now.

What qualifies this as a pin-droppingly low sound? What is the size of the before-mentioned pin, and onto what flooring? What are the acoustics like in the room? At what distance from your ear is the pin being dropped in relation to the 360 being run?

LOL.

I don't think I've ever heard a pin drop, TBH, but being as I hear nothing from my 360 (it's as if it's not even on), I guess if I could hear it, I would!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

kirby007 said:
~flame said:
Onimusha12 said:
It's only natural, Just as its becoming apparent the Wii will never get real core or hardcore game support, its all too apparent the PS3 is benefiting less and less from the HD symbiosis that let it ride the coat tails of the 360 and its games thus far this generation.

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

what are you talking about? there are great games on the PS3 but they dont have that"mass-appeal" games like MS games has. Imo MS are really great in marketing games like gears, mass effect, even lost odyssey(mind you sold really great in the west and now part of the platinum collection now), imo sony needs a killer app like halo to position themselves against ms.and no im not talking about MGS4, they need a gaem like killzone2 .

what? i hope you aint serious

look im not saying killzone 2 will be halo3 status, but sony has really need to grab the advertising by the nads like they did with the PS2, i feel like sony is outta touch this gen...

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

kirby007 said:
~flame said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

what are you talking about? there are great games on the PS3 but they dont have that"mass-appeal" games like MS games has. Imo MS are really great in marketing games like gears, mass effect, even lost odyssey(mind you sold really great in the west and now part of the platinum collection now), imo sony needs a killer app like halo to position themselves against ms.and no im not talking about MGS4, they need a gaem like killzone2 .

what? i hope you aint serious

Killzone 2 will be better then the 1st KZ. But KZ2 being a killer app for PS3??....C'mon man.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

Sonys lost? you really should put down in your opinion in that post. cause you come off as a know it all that knows nothing.

PS3 is doing great and is great, so is the 360 but like flame said they really know how to market games unlike sony thats a big win.

You still didn't answer the few of us who confronted you;

why lie about "thousands of 360 returns for RROD a day" ?

You're pretty sad, man.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Around the Network
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

You're pretty sad, man.

corrected no need for that

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

You're pretty sad, man.

I didnt forget, still looking for the Article it was on gamespot, And 1up. of course im sure they were random gussing the numbers, but regardless my point still stands deny it all you want the RROD is still around.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

You're pretty sad, man.

I didnt forget, still looking for the Article it was on gamespot, And 1up. of course im sure they were random gussing the numbers, but regardless my point still stands deny it all you want the RROD is still around.

Stealth trolling *cough*

RROD will always be around, there will be launch systems breaking 5 years from now. The chances of getting RROD on the newer models however .. is very slim.

Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

You're pretty sad, man.

there were actually threads from well known 360 fans whos 360's just died from rrod. But those were older models. Anyway no models (not even the new ones) are 0% rrod free.

seece said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Infamous said:
Seraphic_Sixaxis said:
Onimusha12 said:

Sorry Sony, you've lost.

You're pretty sad, man.

Stealth trolling *cough*

RROD will always be around, there will be launch systems breaking 5 years from now. The chances of getting RROD on the newer models however .. is very slim.

exactly. now instead of 30% they are closer to 10% great reduction