By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Front Page Data

I believe it is about time for a front page data update. PS3 is over 700k in Japan now. Wii is over 1.69 million in Japan now. Wii and 360 have probably sold more than 200k in February in the Americas. PS3 probably sold more than 100k in the Americas in February. Europe..no idea But Wii is probably around 5.2-5.3 million, 360 is probably around 9.4-9.5 million, PS3 is probably at 2.0 million or so. The data needs to be updated within the next two or three days to account for this. Then it should be fine until two new weeks of Japan data and NPD info comes out for February, in which case over or underestimating Americas data for the end of February can be adjusted.

People are difficult to govern because they have too much knowledge.

When there are more laws, there are more criminals.

- Lao Tzu

Around the Network

My bad. Didn't mean to sound like a jack ass

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said: My bad. Didn't mean to sound like a jack ass
You have to be the sweetest person on this website. ... Wow that sounds wrong.

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

When I play Wii with my girlfriend...she inevitably gets frisky..which leads to...well it involves another kind of wii...with those urges in place i am sweeter than usual...

- Lao Tzu

TheSource said: When I play Wii with my girlfriend...she inevitably gets frisky..which leads to...well it involves another kind of wii...with those urges in place i am sweeter than usual...
You guys crack me up! By the way, front page updated and current as of the end of Feb by the looks of it

Around the Network

TheSource said: When I play Wii with my girlfriend...she inevitably gets frisky..which leads to...well it involves another kind of wii...with those urges in place i am sweeter than usual...
Urrgh... I really hope are aren't talking about golden showers! {shudder!} ;)

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

shams - OMG. That was perfect!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

I just meant sex. But I assume some peope on here are like 9 so I didn't say that directly

- Lao Tzu

Sex? What is that? I think I've heard the term before. It's French, right?

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt. -Mark Twain

2004 Lincoln LSV8 - ~$15,000

K&N Cold Air Intake - $300

Handheld ECU Reprogrammer - $400

The look on a ricer's face when they get their ass beat off the line by a Lincoln - Priceless

They were wrong? I didnt know that.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e