By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How much would MGS4 sell if released on 360?

leo-j said:
I dont get it, if you 360 owners want MGS4 so much? Why dont you just buy a PS3?

I know right? I mean why go blow $399 on a console for one game when there are plenty of other decent games on the console they already own! crazy.

I think the 360 owners that wanted MGS4 soo much already bought a PS3 for it back in june.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
I dont get it, if you 360 owners want MGS4 so much? Why dont you just buy a PS3?

You're flailing. The thread was started by a Sony fan.

leo-j said:

The 360 has taken the PS3's most valubale games. Why should people not take the more affordable route and enjoy alot of great games?

I could see it selling as much as the PS3 version? Why because it is a big and well known game to any gamer. Many PS2 owners did switch to Xbox360 (well at least i know a lot), plus 360 owners are buying a lot of software and game like MGS 4 would be as front loaded as on PS3.

Talking about MGS4, does anyone know how I can watch the game cutscenes without another playthrough. And I'm not talking about crappy youtube vids.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
I say about the same as Gears of War 2 on PS3.

So 20,000 the first week?

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

it would do 1.2 million... i think

leo-j said:

probably they dont have friends with PS3...idklol.

Playing Assassin's Creed and Resident evil 5 <3

I dont want to be fanboy anymore...Why? it takes to much work but i will call on ppl on there B.S!!!:)

it would sell poorly. few 360 owners actually want it.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Less than 500K....

4 ≈ One