By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - MakingMusic476 trolls and feels so bad he bans himself, ZOMG he pulls a Ben

Erm the dog in the picture is Max, young (about 1,5 year) jumpy and very much alive, thank god. He was 7 months when he came from the dog pound. This is Rex, he passed away at the age of 11 As you can see, huge resemblances with the German Sheppard dog. Other part never been sure about that, most likely Collie. Picture was from last year spring when he was already 11.

Still miss the fella.

" Don't let Maxwell act like he has anything in common with that dog. MM and I both know hes a dirty prick! "

Ha ha ha, you're mean.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

Around the Network
*~Onna76~* said:

Erm the dog in the picture is Max, young (about 1,5 year) jumpy and very much alive, thank god. He was 7 months when he came from the dog pound. This is Rex, he passed away at the age of 11 As you can see, huge resemblances with the German Sheppard dog. Other part never been sure about that, most likely Collie. Picture was from last year spring when he was already 11.

Still miss the fella.

" Don't let Maxwell act like he has anything in common with that dog. MM and I both know hes a dirty prick! "

Ha ha ha, you're mean.

Awesome dog! Btw, I should add you to PSN since I have your code. Maxwell won't because he's too mean to add you to PSN, ask him yourself if you want.

I had to quote, picture and all because you have an awesome dog there. I'll post pictures of my dog tomorrow so you can see.

I heart shepherd type dogs! ^^

Tease.

Well, Ok I tried adding you to PSN Onna, but you have too many friends. Im just left out in the cold here...

Tease.

Rex was sure awesome. One of the most beautiful dogs in town

Looking forward to see your dog.

Lol, yeah I need a bigger friends list from Sony, asked Jeff Rubenstein (media manager at SCEA) many times about that to pass it on. I'll make some space for ya, hold on.

Edit: okay go on...

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

He's still the best mod on site

Around the Network

Tease.

Lookie here music.

I only bring fun and games into threads. But I also must bring truth. Which is the fact that I am so much better than you at KZ2. I'm sorry you don't like to see the truth but there it is. Now you can accept that, and go on living your same obese life sexing fat goth chicks, or you can try to change that. Maybe run on the treadmill, walk up the stairs, lose some weight, date no-boob Alessandra chick, and get better at KZ2.

The decision is yours, but don't you ever, EVER say I don't bring fun and games into threads, or I'll... I'll... I'll close down the McDonalds you live over. Yeah, that's it. Fattie. >_>

This is a fun thread.

*~Onna76~* said:

Rex was sure awesome. One of the most beautiful dogs in town

Looking forward to see your dog.

Lol, yeah I need a bigger friends list from Sony, asked Jeff Rubenstein (media manager at SCEA) many times about that to pass it on. I'll make some space for ya, hold on.

Edit: okay go on...

Its funny how the people here never understand how passionate the people in the suits are for the industry.

Heres the last photo -> Gotta resize the other ones correctly! Oh and I added ya.

Tease.

[img=http://img221.imagevenue.com/loc402/th_50774_IMG_2995_122_402lo.jpg][img=http://img174.imagevenue.com/loc972/th_50794_IMG_3038_122_972lo.jpg][img=http://img31.imagevenue.com/loc894/th_50798_IMG_3039_122_894lo.jpg]

bah! If the pictures don't show these are the links.

Tease.

DMeisterJ said:
Lookie here music.

I only bring fun and games into threads. But I also must bring truth. Which is the fact that I am so much better than you at KZ2. I'm sorry you don't like to see the truth but there it is. Now you can accept that, and go on living your same obese life sexing fat goth chicks, or you can try to change that. Maybe run on the treadmill, walk up the stairs, lose some weight, date no-boob Alessandra chick, and get better at KZ2.

The decision is yours, but don't you ever, EVER say I don't bring fun and games into threads, or I'll... I'll... I'll close down the McDonalds you live over. Yeah, that's it. Fattie. >_>

This is a fun thread.

Damn DMJ that's harsh but a harsh truth I might add.  You should take pics of destroying MM at KZ2.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000