By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sad Day in Gaming :(

Sad day... Michael Rudder was among the casualties...

It sucks that he got shot (especially, for no good reason), but He's still alive. What about the 100+ people that are dead, for no reason, other than hatred, ignorance, and prejudice.

MrBubbles said:
xlost7 said:
Damn, I hope this wasn't intentionally done. If so, people need to get a life. I mean seriously why shoot, just walk up to him and say what the reasoning is and settle it. What hell is the point of guns.

I hope everything is okay with him and I wish the best on his recovery.

yeah...the terrorists went on a rampage all over the city just as a distraction from there real target....a voice actor for video games

That still sounds intentional to me, but I guess that will teach him to voice a character that stops terrorist.

@xlost:

I know a lot of people don't watch the news, but the terrorist attack is a pretty big story. No offence, but it seems really naive to think it wouldn't be intentional, even if you didn't know what was going on. Yeah, there are lots of really horrible people all over the world, but that's life.

Around the Network

He didn't die, cbc news was doing a story on it.

@NintendoMonopoly, Matt247, Raichu, MrBubbles

Clearly I skimmed past the article and just read that he got shot 3 times. I didn't know anything about it. I didn't turn the news on or anything. This thread was my first reading about it. And I know thats life, but seriously what is wrong with people.

Glad he is okay :)

Yeah, that Mumbai situation is fucked up! A coworker of my cousin's stayed at that hotel until only mere hours before they struck!

xlost7 said:
@NintendoMonopoly, Matt247, Raichu, MrBubbles

Clearly I skimmed past the article and just read that he got shot 3 times. I didn't know anything about it. I didn't turn the news on or anything. This thread was my first reading about it. And I know thats life, but seriously what is wrong with people.

Glad he is okay :)

That's cool. I kinda assumed you skimmed it, but it really does pay to stay in the loop about international affairs and news in general. Things like this have been going on for a long time, just nothing on this scale has happened in awhile. It's not limited to the east, either. Governments need to stay vigilant, without losing a sense of humanity.

I hope all the survivors make a successful recovery and the attacks end soon.

Around the Network

Wow, from reading the title, I thought you were going to say he died. It's good that he didn't die.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

The sad thing is, in a country as big as ours, especially in a city as huge as Mumbai, it is near impossible to prevent something like this.
The sheer manpower thats required for meaningful vigilance is overwhelming.

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach

Mummelmann said:
Yeah, that Mumbai situation is fucked up! A coworker of my cousin's stayed at that hotel until only mere hours before they struck!

Yikes that's scary shit right there man.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I thought he was dead until I reread it; good to hear he is alive. These terrorists are absolutely despicable. I just hope that we can find solace in karma coming back around, especially when God judges them in the end.

Have fun getting your skin singed for eternity bastards.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

He is in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he will have a speedy
recovery.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY