By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - GameStop Have A Week's Supply Of Wiis!!!

In the market for a Wii? Your days of breathless disappointment may soon be at an end, with GameStop revealing that they have "a week's supply of Wiis".

In an interview with GameSpot, GameStop executive vice president of merchandising and marketing Tony Bartel reveals:

We actually have slightly over a week's supply of Wiis, which is great. We haven't been there ever since the launch, and so we're excited about being there.

Not a day's supply. Not three day's supply. A week's supply. With all that stock, if you can't find one this Christmas, you're not doing it right.

Q&A: GameStop illuminates Black Friday strategy [GameSpot][Image]

Around the Network

anyone here?

Woah, that's a shitload of Wii's. Look at that pile! I mean it's gotta be atleast twice... no thrice as big as that fat chick standing next to it o_o

I was in Best Buy today and I saw a similarly sized pile right inside the door, along with a smaller one next to the Wii games. Methinks Nintendo was stockpiling supply for this holiday season, and just opened the floodgates.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Woah, that's a shitload of Wii's. Look at that pile! I mean it's gotta be atleast twice... no thrice as big as that fat chick standing next to it o_o

Proof that all gamers are fat.

Around the Network

@okey

lol

--OkeyDokey-- said:

But the question is.. will she buy Wii Fit.. and will the balance board support her weight.. I say: No... it's gonna break..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

@De85: There's propably some stockpiles, but Nintendo also upped the production by 600k a month, from which basically all are available for NA at this point.

Ei Kiinasti.

Eikä Japanisti.

Vaan pannaan jalalla koreasti.

Nintendo games sell only on Nintendo system.

--OkeyDokey-- said:

Well atleast she will lose weight playing it unlike on the other 2 consoles where they get fat by rolling their thumbs.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Do you think that Wii could outsell 2007's Thanksgiving week ? (440 000)