By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which is the best looking console?

Aside from being glossy, the PS3 looks really ugly. I don't like it. It doesn't look nice next to my home theatre with squared dvd players and such. My elite looks much better next to it. I don't have the Wii, until it releases a black version.

Around the Network

the wii looks the best.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

The Blue light!

PS3. Much more manly than the Wii.

Don't Worry.....Be Happy

Onyxmeth said:
numonex said:
All three are average looking machines. At the end of the day the only thing that matters is the console(s) provide you with fun and entertainment. Physical appearance of the console does not matter at all.

Of course physical appearance of a console matters! Wouldn't you find it distracting if your console looked like this?

I think I would have problems inserting a disc in and concentrating on my game with that thing staring me back in the face.

(Kudos to anyone who knows who this is)

Arseface from Preacher. Nightmarish, he is...

I'll go with the Wii. Small, clean, cute, and simple.

|Y|A|O|I|
¯¯¯¯¯¯My anti-drug™

Around the Network

Wii

Wii it is. The small size, simple but smart design and the best DVD-slot of this generation.

For me it's Wii > 360 > PS3.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342 

Wii is a sleek, elegant and maybe slightly boring white box - the blue light for the disc slot is cool

The PS360 are too big to look good - I'd probably give the advantage to the PS3 due to shininess

Wii wins overall, but none of them are as cool as the good ol Gamecube :P

Wii. Wiithout a doubt. (See what I did there?)

I find the other two fairly ugly. Probably, in part, because I own them both, and they're both black and so show dust like crazy.