By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Multiplayerwise: Wii Music > Mario Kart Wii

*note: I have, and always will, love Mario Kart overall more. This is concerning multiplayer.

Anyway, yes, Wii Music is more fun in multiplayer mode. I can't really explain it, but I've had friends come over the last few days, and I'm finding us to have more fun creating (or screwing up) jams then we ever had racing. It's so wierd. Even my friends were surprised of the funness (is that a word?) of the game. And we always are laughing at our works, especially the boxarts. Mario Kart is still great fun, but the mood and fun of Wii Music if somehow... superior.

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?

Around the Network

Everythingwise: Mario Kart Wii > Wii Music

Iv played wii music a few times with friends and its amazingly fun. almost as good as playing uno or risk!

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Playing multiplayer in Wii Music is very different then most everything else I've ever tried. It's not like most multiplayer games where you either compete against each other for a goal, or co-operate to achieve a goal. It's not like Star Wars: Galaxies former interdependence system where I found myself constantly forging business deals and partnerships and became part of a community as simply part of my profession.

I find myself listening to my friend's parts, and then I start changing mine to better jive with it, and they may change again to work with what I'm doing now. It's a very strange synergy I don't recall this experience anywhere else.

I agree with you. Wii Music is a fantastic party game. Very much underrated in this respect.

Around the Network
RCTjunkie said:

Can anyone help me figure out what's going on?

You're becoming one of the casualz. You need 50 cc's of Blu Rays stat :P

RolStoppable said:
Ban him and take away his gamer's badge.

Agrees.

Yea what he said was blasphemy against the game gods ! I tried wii music for a bit with my lil brother ....its awful .

Wii Music is amazing, but only if you can enjoy music. And it's even more amazing when you can enjoy music with your friends, creating music together is an awesome experience, and Wii Music let's you come close to that kind of feeling.

You'll probably get some more comments from people who hate Wii Music, but never mind those guys, they live in an upside down world where guitar hero is more difficult than Wii Music, taking them seriously would be a mistake.

This is a joke. Right?

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

amp316 said:
This is a joke. Right?

Nop. I agree. The only online games better than Wii Music is SSBB and MSCF.