By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Why isn't Virtual boy games available in the Database?

exactly what i asked

Title mis-type, isn't should be aren't.....SORRY

Currently Playing: Mass Effect (360)

"Earth provides enough to satisfy every man's need, but not every man's greed" - Gandhi

Around the Network

I don't know. I think it deserves a little more respect.
(>'.')>

because the other systems (old ones) aren't complete yet. Why start on the Virtual Boy, if the Genesis isn't complete (for example)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

It only had 22 games...
(>'.')>

The hardware for running the games may not be compatible with the TV. If I remember, they tried using 3d tech that was much more than just displaying an image on a tv.

Now Playing: The Witcher (PC)

Consoles Owned: NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, Wii, Xbox 360, Game Boy, DS

Around the Network

well, I'm not the one who stick new consoles in the DB, so all I know is there are plenty of missing platforms, and the reason they aren't there is becuase why open up more consoles when we can't finish the ones we have.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

How many games were there for the Virtual Boy? All I can think of is Mario Tennis..

monkeyman40210 said:

exactly what i asked

Title mis-type, isn't should be aren't.....SORRY

It's because we feel you should be ashamed to put Virtual Boy games in your collection, so we assist you in your choice by not giving you one.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Because looking at the boxart has been known to induce headaches?

I don't think Nintendo wants to release games for a console nobody really cared about when they already have a massive library of games from other consoles they can use.

And I don't think they red-ish 3-D whatever junk would look good on a television set.