By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I created a video to show a thankyou to 360:)

Selnor...You don't by any chance dress in a flowing brown robe when the planets are aligned, light a few candles, call Squalliam and Starcraft over and practice some sort of eerie 360 worshipping do you?

Because...that would just be weird. (Also the candles might give your diety an RROD.)

j/k

Good music choice on the video, Disturbed is good stuff. I've never made a video myself so I'm not sure how complicated the procedure is, but your end result is pretty good.

What game is that @1.56?

Around the Network

Very nice. Needs more Gears2 Skorge! but nice showing the scenery.

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Good job,Selnor! Keep rising the 360 to the top,where it should be.

Dallinor said:
Selnor...You don't by any chance dress in a flowing brown robe when the planets are aligned, light a few candles, call Squalliam and Starcraft over and practice some sort of eerie 360 worshipping do you?

Because...that would just be weird. (Also the candles might give your diety an RROD.)

j/k

Good music choice on the video, Disturbed is good stuff. I've never made a video myself so I'm not sure how complicated the procedure is, but your end result is pretty good.

What game is that @1.56?

ROFL maybe I should give Stars and Squalls an E-mail. :)

@1.56     -   You mean the starship doing somersalt break?

It's Mass Effect. The clip that starts just after at 1.58 is Halo 3 so I'm guessing you mean the one before, definately Mass Effect.

selnor said:
Dallinor said:

j/k

What game is that @1.56?

ROFL maybe I should give Stars and Squalls an E-mail. :)

@1.56     -   You mean the starship doing somersalt break?

It's Mass Effect. The clip that starts just after at 1.58 is Halo 3 so I'm guessing you mean the one before, definately Mass Effect.

I'm sure they'd be up for it

Yeah, I was talking about the starship flipping, just couldn't place it.

Around the Network

...you're thanking a games console?

did you do the same thing with your previous console?

DOATS1 said:
...you're thanking a games console?

did you do the same thing with your previous console?

LOL. Not really thanking more of a look at some top quality games we have had.:)

Cool Video Señor

"I envy you. You North Americans are very lucky. You are fighting the most important fight of all- you live in the heart of the beast." 

Ernesto "Che" Guevara.

Pretty good job I thought. I forgot how awesome the opening to Lost Odyssey was. Hard to remember after you're 4 discs in lol

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection

Well done!