By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Square Enix hopes for 360 gain in Japan!

http://www.g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/691323/Square_Enix_Hopes_For_Xbox_360_Gain_In_Japan.html

"Square Enix has taken notice that the Xbox 360 may be able to close the gap and hit it big in Japan, finally."

"Release of familiar titles, the increasing appeal of overseas titles, and the excellent reputation of the Xbox 360's network services," says Square Enix producer, Shinji Hashimoto, are adding to the growing interest of the Xbox 360 in Japan."

I hope the 360 can sell at least 2 million consoles in Japan before the 360 completely dies out.

Around the Network

LOL, getting to one million is going to be tough.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

didnt square say that they wanted all consoles with equal share of games from them. looks like they are giving 99% of their games to 360 and nothing for ps3 and wii.

That confirm FFXIII for 360 in Japan?

MANUELF said:

If that happened, expect sony fans' predictions to go to the trash. I mean, the whole shebang rested on the new FF.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

I hope GC to gain everywhere!!!
So, now I guess that was just bat shit crazy as SE.

very unlikely, and considering the fact that gears 2 and FF13 won't be released on xbox in japan you can pretty much assume right now 360 in japan is dead. lets not forget the original xbox sold terrible in japan, japaneese don't like the xbox

I doubt it.

4 ≈ One

MANUELF said:

Don't think so. In order to simultaneously launch in Japan, they'd need to either keep the game frozen while they do the port or hire a bunch of guys to start working on the port right now.

Neither is gonna happen.

Current-gen game collection uploaded on the profile, full of win and good games; also most of my PC games. Lucasfilm Games/LucasArts 1982-2008 (Requiescat In Pace).

Bitmap Frogs said:
MANUELF said:

Don't think so. In order to simultaneously launch in Japan, they'd need to either keep the game frozen while they do the port or hire a bunch of guys to start working on the port right now.

Neither is gonna happen.

Judging from what's happened in the past, never say never.

I can care less either way, because I live in America.  :P

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*