By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix really stabbed Sony in the back

i think wii will be the only console/handheld not to see a final fantasy this gen

and by that i dont mean chrystal chronicles or chocobos dungoen. stuff like versus and crisis core count tho

nintendo fanboy, but the good kind

proud soldier of nintopia

Around the Network
Garnett said:
Godot said:

I can't believe no one posted that.

1 word LOL!!!!!!!

edit-thats how most PS3 fanboys talk,unintelligent,uninformed and biased for no reason what so ever,when you wake up ask your self are you this nerd?

I'm stunned.

edit-thats how most PS3 fanboys talk,unintelligent,uninformed and biased for no reason what so ever.  This malady is not restricted to the owners of a single console.

"This is the deep-dish, delicious irony endured by the Nintendo stalwart: to see their platform of choice ascendant, even as their bright God turns his face away."

Tycho Brahe

Godot said:

is this a joke vid or this guy serious

Square wants to make money! What the hell is wrong with them!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

JPSandhu said:
Godot said:

is this a joke vid or this guy serious

hes joking....but some people were really like that.

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network

Are you sure he was joking? I sure hope he was. If not he needs to be committed.

Why do you think they stabbed Sony in the back? They are in the business to make money and turn a profit. They should care more about their bottom line than another companies'. AFIK FFXIII and Versus, one of their largest and best known series, is still exclusive one way or another on the PS3. How is that showing favortism to Xbox?

They follow the money companies offer what is strange about that?

LOL I think it's a joke but sometimes I think a lot of things are jokes...Like yesterday I went into a D2 game called Green Items for trade. Some guy asked if I had any runes and busted out a steelclash, I lolled and said you're joking right?

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

d21lewis said:
At least Sony owners still get FFXIII. When Square went from Nintendo to Sony, all Nintendo fans got was Sony's ass to kiss. I kissed it. It tasted like lemon drops.

ur correct...........ppl r overacting...........ff13 is still out on ps3 and so is ff13vs............aswell as all the other ff games that will come out.......i predict at least 1 or 2w more ff games on hd this gen............so its not a big deal

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...