By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Should Nintendo slow down the amount of Wiis in Japan and send them to NA?

@NJ5

You're probably right. My "thesis" doesn't work if I don't know how many they are actually delivering there weekly.

But if they are exceeding demand by 40k+ every week that I think (I think) they are, then they should have plenty in the backlog for un/expected holiday boosts.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

considering the Wii is selling ~30,000 in Japan and pushing 400,000 in america (hit it this week) a shift from Japan to America makes little to no sense when they make more profit from each Japanesse Wii sold as opposed to an American Wii sold. I mean it would be great to see the Wii having sold 450,000-500,00 this week in NA but Nintendo is not going to pull stock from Japan and Europe (who have relatively stronger currencies right now) to up sales in the US.

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.