By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - How Many Wii Games Deserved to Sell a Million But Didn't?

Gamerace said: Tiger Wood PGA 09 (Came out right as Wii Motion Plus was announced, which I'm sure will be used in next years version. That didn't help sales) <- Damn straight, I was getting it until WM+ was announced. Then my TW07 suddenly became 'good enough' for another year.

That's exactly why I am still playing '07. I was hyped for '09 until WM+ announcement.

BAM! There it is!

Wii Code 3456 7941 4060 2924
COD MW Reflex 541192229709
Around the Network

Bully defo deserved 1m on Wii. It's amazing! Disaster day of crisis deserves 1m sales but i think that might be achieved if it gets an Americas release. I would say Captain Rainbow, but not having played it makes it irrelevant. Doubt if it will ever make it out of Japan anyway.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Incandescence said:

Fire Emblem and Okami. NMH is godawfully overrated here and so is Soda 500 or whatever the director is.

I lol'd at this :D

Out of that list, Zack & Wiki and Okami are the most apparent million deservers.

Castlevania:Judgment

it should sell because it's just that good

why it probably won't sell: bad reviews, alot of fans dislike the art direction as well as the game genre...and where the hell is the advertisement?

only hope: appealing art style to non-fans, new genre