By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry if this is a dumb question.. but I got a wii earlier this year, which was my first console since the NES.

On the NES, my favorite game was Kid Icarus.. and I see from looking at vgcharts/wikipedia/others that there were no other sequels to this game.

Out of nowhere, Pit is said to be a character in the upcoming Super Smash Bros. Brawl (!!) and I am wondering if anybody knows if this is because there is an upcoming Kid Icarus Wii game. 

I hope there is because that would be spiffy.

Around the Network

Nintendo hasn't say anything about one, sorry.

I am Daemon. I am the Word.

Just look at my picture and you will surely understand that I will have an earth attack of pure joice if Nintendo announce a sequel.

Maybe there are working on it, the inclusion of Pit in Smash can maybe tell us that they want to revive the character.

Please Nintendo, give us a sequel !!!!!!!

Gamertag : Dark Red Icarus  

Gamerscore : 29000!!!! still growing

PSN ID : Gamer9851

Now Playing : Soul Calibur 4 and World of Warcraft

Playing Kid Icarus now..=DD

Maybe Nintendo added Kid Icarus as a test, if the character gets enought acceptance, they can make a game.

Around the Network

Take it from me. Its coming. Its just a matter of when. Nintendo has not announced it, but that is just typical Nintendo. They like to keep everyone guessing.

Just like always.

Love to see him make a comeback. But maybe as a DS title. It would be perfect - and the (original) game itself has a number of unique gameplay elements.

Guess I just hope it stays as 2D rather than 3D for now.

Gesta Non Verba

Nocturnal is helping companies get cheaper game ratings in Australia:

Game Assessment website

Wii code: 2263 4706 2910 1099

It's strange but I always had in my imagination Kid Icarus having a 3D adventure with the same kind of gameplay from Zelda

Samus appeared in Super Smash Brothers. Then they made Metroid Prime. Maybe Retro has been asked to take on Pit? I can only dream.