By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When did you buy your latest Wii-game?

Last saturday I bought RRR TV Party, Friday GHWT and a week before CoD WaW. So no problem with dust on my wii.

Around the Network

Sonic Unleashed last Thursday and ToS: Dawn of the New World and COD5 a week and a half a go.

However these might be my last buys of the year for Wii.

couple months ago, I bought De Blob, really good game on the Wii that will never sell. Oh Well.. this game would sell better if it was ported to xbox live.

GLoRySoGLoRy said:
couple months ago, I bought De Blob, really good game on the Wii that will never sell. Oh Well.. this game would sell better if it was ported to xbox live.

It's selling a steady 20k every week WW.  Besides every game doesn't need to sell a million to be deemed a market success.

Keep in mind that THQ called it a "commercial and critical" success.

Pixel Art can be fun.

The last Wii game I bought was Tales of Symphonia: DotNW.. that was a couple weeks ago I got it from GameStop.. I've reserved Tomb Raider: Underworld but haven't picked it up yet as money is tight at the moment.

Around the Network
Zucas said:
Sonic Unleashed last Thursday and ToS: Dawn of the New World and COD5 a week and a half a go.

What do you think of Sonic Unleashed? That game looks pretty cool but I'm hesitant to get it because Sonic ATSC sucked.

In that week: Castlevania Judgment.

damkira said:
Zucas said:

What do you think of Sonic Unleashed? That game looks pretty cool but I'm hesitant to get it because Sonic ATSC sucked.

Well to tell ya the truth, I've been so busy with Tales, that I haven't even started it.  That and along with Left 4 Dead which was my other buy that week.  I'll go try it out later to day and send you a private message about the first level or so alright.

I've gotten both Wii Music and We Cheer for Xmas few weeks ago.

Got some others on my list to get, but I don't have much time to play lately (even to come here to the forum), so they will come next year whenever time becomes available again.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Guitar Hero: World Tour 5 days ago...before that i picked up RE:Umbrella some weeks ago