By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Fallout 3 DLC Revealed for PC & 360 (pretty neat)

All three of these sound fantastic. I'm sure anyone that's played through the last quest and heard a certain something speaking wondered about what took place in Alaska.

And I'm really interested in that DLC the extends the game past the final quest. I have no idea how they can pull that off, actually, but it will be great if they can manage it.

LEFT 4 DEAD - November 17th

Around the Network

Sounds cool.

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

sounds like really good content, i wish more companies would support their titles like they do.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

I see you can choose to work with the Raiders in the Pitt, I hope they will let you work with the Chinese or Enclave on the other two expansions. Looks good. With the kit, the FO community can make the game more like the previous fallout games.

Capulous said:
With the kit, the FO community can make the game more like the previous fallout games.

If that translates to turn-based combat, VATS-only battles and random encounters during fast-travelling then I´m all for it.

Around the Network

I already put a gabillion hours into this game already. Fallout addiction is bad i want to see the sun!

I'm going to get them all...

I can already tell you. I bet I end up spending over 100 dollars on Fallout 3 DLC over the Xbox 360, and would beg to spend every penny.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.