By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Shouldn't banned users stay banned?

FishyJoe said:
I don't really have a problem with people who are willing to discuss things politely. But some of these people seemingly go on every thread and just say nutso stuff and make personal attacks. It all seems a bit ridiculous, because these people seem to get away with more than the average person that acts out of character.

yeah FJ your right....but like I said its immature character and they are going to get caught in their act...I just think people come on the site to just piss people off thats all...and I hate that stuff with a passion...and all we can do is report to the mod...

Around the Network

IP banning doesn't works, because pretty much everyone has dynamic IP. Also, you can't ban an entire ISP because you can ban an entire country.

For now, it must stay the 'old way'...mods manually banning those users.

Just like I said "gran tursimo looks more realistic than a real car" in other words, you cant ban an IP, as simple as that :P

mM

An IGNORE button would do wonders and solve most of the issues.  Not being able to see any of Sorikus posts or threads would really be great.

For anything to work you would have to rethink the entire forum and its rules. Get some fair mods, and when they ban someone they mod should be held accountable and would have to have legit reason for it.

I ask this already so many times.

Around the Network
Killzone3 said:

An IGNORE button would do wonders and solve most of the issues.  Not being able to see any of Sorikus posts or threads would really be great.

For anything to work you would have to rethink the entire forum and its rules. Get some fair mods, and when they ban someone they mod should be held accountable and would have to have legit reason for it.

Your not the only one...those threads are ANNOYING!!!!! they are pointless to!!!!!