By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i know im fat, but i also can bench press over 300lbs and i have 19 inch biceps. i may be fat but it has its advantages as well as disadvantages and besides i'm old ,i can be fat ,i paid my dues.

This hand of mine is burning red. It's loud cry is telling me to grasp victory.....SEKIHA TENKYOKEN!!!

Around the Network
K-DOGG said:
i know im fat, but i also can bench press over 300lbs and i have 19 inch biceps. i may be fat but it has its advantages as well as disadvantages and besides i'm old ,i can be fat ,i paid my dues.

well it's nice to see hosnesty and don't forget people we gamers are not here to judge you!

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

5'10 and 140, never had to worry about my weight in the slightest.

im not fat. im far from it. im about 110 pounds and im 5 foot 6 inches, so yea im considered to be average weight for my age believe it or not.

The majority of 'gamers' aren't fat. Most are slim or normal, I would say. Mostly because they don't want to be known as fat gamers, and because they replace their eating time with playing time :p

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

Around the Network
Hyperion said:
The majority of 'gamers' aren't fat. Most are slim or normal, I would say. Mostly because they don't want to be known as fat gamers, and because they replace their eating time with playing time :p

good point

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

nope..i'm actually underweight

At the name of YESHUA, EVERY KNEE WILL BOW, of those who are in heaven and on earth and under the earth (Philippians 2:10)

I have the biggest Wishlist on VGchartz

Nah, my BMI is 21.96 - perfect is 22.00 so I am neither under or over.

I'm 6*0" and weigh 159lbs... so... I'm underweight.

yeah like most people