By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:
What happens when it reaches 50 %?

All the people who said that it will never happen, will be proven wrong. Other than that, not much.

to tell you the truth, i am surprised how popular this console is, everyone from grandma to grandkids want one.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Around the Network
appolose said:
Here's to 48.2 by the end of the week.

For that to happen, the Wii will have to outsell the PS360 combined by about 100k in North america + Japan. More, if you actually want it it to go over 48.20% (and not over 48.151%, which is when VGChartz shows 48.2%). We'll see if that happens. Unlikely, but possible.

This, of course, is if there are no more adjustments this week.

EDIT: It would be around 175k to get a true 48.2%

This is invisible text!

psrock said:

The stars will align, a heavenly beam of light will shine upon miyomoto and take him back to his home planet.

Why must JRPG female leads suck so bad?

That's great for the Wii.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY

NightstrikerX said:
psrock said:

The stars will align, a heavenly beam of light will shine upon miyomoto and take him back to his home planet.

that would actually be the sign of the apocalyps would it? since the master would no longer be around to make masterpeices, the gaming worlxd would implode on itself from the influx of crap.

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=47568

brawl friendcode - 3823-8201-9151

mario kart wii friendcode - 0387-9491-4552

PM me if you add me plz.

150vg$ bet(with haggy) mk wii 2009 worldwide sales > any 360/ps3 game released in 2009.

current mk wii worldwide sales (jan 9th): 553k

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:

All the people who said that it will never happen, will be proven wrong. Other than that, not much.

But that's not too bad, is it? :)

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
RolStoppable said:
appolose said:
RolStoppable said:
psrock said:

But that's not too bad, is it? :)

Indeed.

Then next up are the people who said that it will reach 50 %, but won't maintain it. After that those who say that it's not going to reach 55 %...

Unfortunately, they'll get one right eventually; The Wii certainly can't get 100%.

EDIT: dot dot dot

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

The Wii will be one console short of 50% marketshare this year and it's all because of meee! *cries*

RolStoppable said:
wfz said:
The Wii will be one console short of 50% marketshare this year and it's all because of meee! *cries*

We'll forgive you if you buy a second Wii.

I recently helped my mom buy a Wii 2 weeks ago, does that count?

RolStoppable said:
wfz said:
RolStoppable said:
wfz said:

We'll forgive you if you buy a second Wii.

I recently helped my mom buy a Wii 2 weeks ago, does that count?

No, because that was before you cheated on us.

Damn. T_T Does it help that I bought Sonic Unleashed for the Wii and not the 360? I'm running out of excuses, here!