By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
jlauro said:
It's already at 48.1.

It was at 48% but the Wii number changed from ~367,000 to the ~410,000 it is now (causing it to go fro 48% to 48.1%) 

Currently dreaming of: DKC4 or Sonic the Hedgehog 4 (classic 2D platformers) for WiiWare, Smash Bros. for DSi, New Super Mario World for DSi, a Wii remake or true sequel of Final Fantasy Tactics.

One down, hopefully more awesomeness to come.

Around the Network

It's 48.1. At this rate it might be 50% by 3am

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

48.1?
Time to make another thread!

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz

Time to celebrate with some great gaming. (Runs to play through Super Mario Galaxy yet again).

Go Wii Go!

Around the Network

Now if only the Wii could get some of the third party games that are defining this generation. Watching every major titles pass us by as it sells millions on other platforms is getting depressing. Oh well, no sense being a glass half empty person, this is still a great improvement over the Gamecube and a good path for Nintendo to be walking down. Congrats to the Wii.

I still can't believe the Wii is selling so incredibly well inspite of its modest game library and deminishing appeal to the hardcore audience.

Oh, how exciting!

Anyhoo, I actually do think the Wii will have enough stock this christmas so it can reach 50%.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Here's to 48.2 by the end of the week.

Okami

To lavish praise upon this title, the assumption of a common plateau between player and game must be made.  I won't open my unworthy mouth.

Christian (+50).  Arminian(+20). AG adherent(+20). YEC(+20). Pre-tribulation Pre-milleniumist (+10).  Republican (+15) Capitalist (+15).  Pro-Nintendo (+5).  Misc. stances (+30).  TOTAL SCORE: 195
  http://quizfarm.com/test.php?q_id=43870 <---- Fun theology quiz
appolose said:
Here's to 48.2 by the end of the week.

...and 50% by Christmas.

What happens when it reaches 50 %?

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)