By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Come on what is taking them so long to announce something new?

I really like Blue Dragon and Lost Odyssey it are pretty good games.

We heard something about Cry on? I also remember a story of the boss of Xbox Japan where he stated that Blue Dragon 2 is in development. So why haven't we heard something of them it has been a year since Lost Odyssey has been released.

Have they broke up with Microsoft?

[

Around the Network

I think they are probably going to take a while to make, but I am sure we will hear something about them next year

if mistwalker stay true to jrpg games they will do well, i would love a bludragon 2

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I am hoping for the next chapter in LO or BD in 2009....love those games.

I hope to hear something about Cry On soon. It looks and sounds amazing from what little I've seen.

Speak to us, Hironobu!

Around the Network

I would love nothing more than a LO2. I think it would even do a lot better in Japan this time round. The lack of noise from Mistwalker has certainly got me a little concerned, I don't think Microsoft would be doing anywhere near as well in Japan had it not been for BD and to a lesser extent LO and I hope there hasn't been a falling out between the two.

Debating with fanboys, its not
all that dissimilar to banging ones
head against a wall 

Hope is almost fading away unfortunately, although yes add me as a hungry fan for LO2. Last I saw, Sakaguchi had pictures of his holiday in Hawaii up on the blog, obviously not working on anything.

LO2 and Cry-On will be HUGE.. they can take as long as they want perfecting those games!

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

I'm thinking it'll come and that we need to give Mistwalker time. LO and Blue Dragon were great games to me, but at the same time they released very quickly and the teams were broken up.

-=Dew the disco dancing fo da Unco Graham=-

I read Sakaguchis blog, and he had a idea to make something new and fresh..hm.. I dont know. I hope to hear something soon, please, i do really like Mistwalker and Blue Dragon - Lost Odyssey.

BD was good, and a nice welcome back game. Lost Odyssey was great.

Want LO 2 and Cry On.