By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where's the weirdest place you ever urinated?

The Ghost of RubangB said:
I should have posted this earlier since it's gaming-related, but I forgot. Here goes:

One time I had a birthday party and we all got wasted, and I had 2 couches in my bedroom at the time, and a friend of mine was so drunk he was out of his mind and beyond human communication, and he kinda stood up while still sleeping/sleepwalking and just whipped it out in my bedroom. I was barely waking up to the noise of my girlfriend punching the shit out of him and telling him to stop, but he couldn't even hear her and didn't respond at all, and just kept pissing in my bedroom. I was horribly lobstered as well, so when I finally realized what was happening, it was too late, and he just fell back over onto the couch and was dead asleep. We smacked him a bit and he wouldn't budge. We tried to clean up a little, but it turned out he pissed directly into the game-slot of my Super Nintendo, which got the majority of the urine. Other than that it was a tiny bit on my table, my NES, and my floor. The SNES was completely soaked through from the inside out with urine (most likely 90% alcohol at that point).

When my friend woke up and found out what he did, he bolted. A friend of his came by to apologize for him, and gave me a free SNES to replace the other one. The urinated-on-one still works to this day. And that, my friends, is how Rubang got 2 Super Nintendos. And I don't remember which is which.

interesting story i enjoed it any more tales to tell

Around the Network
I should have posted this earlier since it's gaming-related, but I forgot. Here goes:

One time I had a birthday party and we all got wasted, and I had 2 couches in my bedroom at the time, and a friend of mine was so drunk he was out of his mind and beyond human communication, and he kinda stood up while still sleeping/sleepwalking and just whipped it out in my bedroom. I was barely waking up to the noise of my girlfriend punching the shit out of him and telling him to stop, but he couldn't even hear her and didn't respond at all, and just kept pissing in my bedroom. I was horribly lobstered as well, so when I finally realized what was happening, it was too late, and he just fell back over onto the couch and was dead asleep. We smacked him a bit and he wouldn't budge. We tried to clean up a little, but it turned out he pissed directly into the game-slot of my Super Nintendo, which got the majority of the urine. Other than that it was a tiny bit on my table, my NES, and my floor. The SNES was completely soaked through from the inside out with urine (most likely 90% alcohol at that point).

When my friend woke up and found out what he did, he bolted. A friend of his came by to apologize for him, and gave me a free SNES to replace the other one. The urinated-on-one still works to this day. And that, my friends, is how Rubang got 2 Super Nintendos. And I don't remember which is which.

Nintendo made sturdy consoles back in the days.

I 've peed in a beer bottle and on my Girlfriend while we both showered. She gave me permit to do it though. As disgusting thing go i've barfed of a girls mouth while kissing her. Kinda related to what Onyxmeth did.

"You won't find Adobe here in Nairobi"

Heating vent (and that house stank forever!)
Graveyard
School bus floor.

Don't judge me.

Nah... I never really urinated in weird places ( ok, maybe some consider a museum a weird place) but people urinated on me a couple of times :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

You get 2nd place for that story.  Onxymeth's is still slightly better, but yours is damn good.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson