By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where's the weirdest place you ever urinated?

Someone got offended by this, so I'm going to black it out. If you read it(it isn't really that bad) you are doing so at your own risk:

In a chick's mouth. Before anyone calls me any names, I was piss drunk, getting a blowjob and I'm sure you can all figure out the rest.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

in the toilet

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Onyxmeth said:

In a chick's mouth. Before anyone calls me any names, I was piss drunk, getting a blowjob and I'm sure you can all figure out the rest.

that isn't considered weird is it?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Out of the window of a 10 story estate, it was goin well until my friend tried to scare me by nudging me over the edge and I jumped and got a gash up my arm from the edge of the window : (

Im sure theres a weirder place that I just cant remember for obvious reasons lol XD

kirby007 said:
Onyxmeth said:

that isn't considered weird is it?

It's weird because I wasn't in the bathroom or near the side of a building when I did it. Oh and because it got coughed back up onto my legs. So basically I pissed myself because of a backlash. I suppose that would be weirder if it was the toilet that did it to me, but I'm just a very tame person that doesn't go out of my way to piss in the oddest of locations, so chick's mouth is probably always going to be my story.

Edit: My brother once pissed inside of an NES cartridge storage box with the ridges when he was like 5. The oddest part was he took it into the bathroom to do it in.

Tag: Became a freaking mod and a complete douche, coincidentally, at the same time.

Around the Network

@16 bit-gamer

girls cant really, well.. il just drop it.

graywolf96 said:

@16 bit-gamer

girls cant really, well.. il just drop it.

I have videos/memories that beg to differ.

If watersports aren't weird, then I climbed some scaffolding once and pissed on passers by. And through a cunty neighbours letterbox(after I shat on his doorstep). And in a friends petrol tank of his motorbike.

On my house....

4 ≈ One

From a tree.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

From the window of a moving bus

"The accumulated filth of all their sex and murders will foam up about their waist and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"...

....and I'll look down and whisper  "no."  

- Rorschach