By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official Poll of the Week: Do you have an HDTV?

Do you have an HDTV?

Yes. 658 63.64%

Not yet, but I'm getting one this holiday. 40 3.87%

I'm getting one next year. 75 7.25%

Maybe I'll get one in the next five years. 210 20.31%

My CRT is all I'll ever need. 51 4.93%

Total:1,034

I am planing to buy one the next year, the reason I don't have one yet is that in my country they are very expensive.

Around the Network

No because they're too expansive and my tv works fine.

A 50" 720p HD TV = for regular TV

And a 1080p HD projector with 118" screen = for movies and games.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

32 HDTV Bravia

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

I have a:

1080p 40" Bravia

&

720p/1080i component-to-VGA converter box (so I can use monitors as HDTVs)

Around the Network

42" Sony Bravia FTW!!!

32 inch samsung HD ready

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I game on a 32" Panasonic HDTV which has no HD signals going into it and won't for the forseeable future. It's worthy features are aspect ratio, small footprint, and energy efficiency.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I'm in the worst position out of all of you. I HAD one but now I'm back down to a crappy SDTV :(

famousringo said:
I game on a 32" Panasonic HDTV which has no HD signals going into it and won't for the forseeable future. It's worthy features are aspect ratio, small footprint, and energy efficiency.

Anyone who has an HD tv (with tuner) should at minimum pick up a set of rabit ears for $20. That is all I have (no cable) besides my Wii, PC and PS3 hooked up to it.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)