By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Official Poll of the Week: Do you have an HDTV?

Do you have an HDTV?

Yes. 658 63.64%

Not yet, but I'm getting one this holiday. 40 3.87%

I'm getting one next year. 75 7.25%

Maybe I'll get one in the next five years. 210 20.31%

My CRT is all I'll ever need. 51 4.93%

Total:1,034

Welcome back to yet another Weekly Poll.  This time around we're going to peek into your livingrooms and bedrooms and see exactly what kind of tv your playing those games on.

So tell us what you have...if you have one.  What's the brand, size, specs?  Are you happy with it?  Is it enough for your gaming needs or are you eyeing something larger?  And is it your primary gaming television....or does it really belong to your parents, roommate, gf/bf, etc.

If you don't have one....tell us why.  There's any number of good reasons not to have an HDTV....but we want to hear yours.  Do they cost too much?  Are they not good enough yet and you're waiting for the new laser televisions, etc?

And as all always....Happy Voting.

Around the Network

no i want one bad i've tried many and returned them i can't stand how slow the tuner is i takes 2-4 sec to change the channles while my standard tv does it lightning fast

Play Me

Yep. Games look great and hockey looks even better. =D

A 42" Sony Bravia. Not sure on the model.

No!

Thanks for reminding me!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

Around the Network

You need and option for "I want one, but I'll probably won't be able to acquire one in the next 5 years"

^ So true. Lol!

www.jamesvandermemes.com

My parents have a 60 inch Sony XRB 1080p TV, I do enjoy playing current gen games on that sucker.

At my apartment, it came furnished with a 50" 1080i/720p CRT TV. It's not a great quality TV as some areas of the screen are blurry and the speakers have WAY too much bass. Still, it provides an HD image so it's good enough and even includes HDMI and component input.

Yes i do.

Samsung 2493HM 24" Monitor

So no HDTV but HD gaming on my XBOX, sadly no 480p for Wii though as monitor does not have component connection. :(

40"+ HDTV next year for me!