By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
stof said:
What I don't get is how lol ever came about.

To me it just seems easier to type haha or hehe. That even gives you levels of funny.

Are you totally insane?

Ways out dude! 

Around the Network
stof said:
What I don't get is how lol ever came about.

To me it just seems easier to type haha or hehe. That even gives you levels of funny.

lol has levels

lawl

lmfao

rolf

rolfcopter

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

allow me to specify.

Levels that aren't stupid. :p

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

*sigh*

back in my old online days.... dial up and Age of Empires 2..... The community was pretty good with a self ranking system of rookie, intermediate, and expert. Rookies were new and were expected to not do well...

Apparently the community grew up as I did, by the time I started asking for a cable modem and was playing Half-Life (with attempts at TFC and CS), pretty much everything moved to the stupid crap I see much worse of today.

Heh, almost like the online community has gotten dumber.

Around the Network

pwnd!!! that are propor engrish and grammer!! lol!

I agree, I hate it. Not much else I can say.

skip said:

Yoshi. My eyes are the leet. Actually, I'm not so sure I'm proud of that. Anyhow, it can be game time now?

Also, I also find the use of several of the phrases in this thread mildly annoying, but I generally know what they mean.

Edit: Also,  I've been greatly confused before as I have seen "QFT" have two seperate meanings, "quoted for truth" and "quit ****ing talking/typing." As you can assume, these two meanings can make some things very interesting.