By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I understand all of those except for 1337 and/or h4x0r

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

ROFLWTFBBQ you just got mOo'd. (if anyone guesses where that came from I'll give you brownie points) And if it wasnt me. mOo !!!11!!11111!

PSN ID: Kwaad

I fly this flag in victory!

No idea where it came from, but it's clearly an attempt to say that your laughing a lot because an outdoor patio waitress just got called a fat cow. Rolling On the Floor Laughing. Waiting Tables For the BarBeQue you just got mOo'd at.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Like a joke they're probably not as good once explained, but here goes anyway... kthxbye: Ok, thanks, bye. FTW!: For the win! r0x0r: It rocks! ROTFLOL!: Rolling on the floor, laughing out loud 1337: Elite h4x0r: "haxor", or "hacker" (often used with 1337) I never heard "WTFBBQ" enough times for it to get annoying, which is just as well, and I didn't play Eve Online.

You got everything but the 'you just got mOo'd' I've give you a hint. search m0o. (copy paste it) It's a group of people.

Around the Network

baka said: Like a joke they're probably not as good once explained, but here goes anyway... kthxbye: Ok, thanks, bye. FTW!: For the win! r0x0r: It rocks! ROTFLOL!: Rolling on the floor, laughing out loud 1337: Elite h4x0r: "haxor", or "hacker" (often used with 1337) I never heard "WTFBBQ" enough times for it to get annoying, which is just as well, and I didn't play Eve Online.
Damn. You know of m0o from out of Eve? :P

Kwaad said: Damn. You know of m0o from out of Eve? :P
Let's just say that I have a lot of gamer friends.

baka said: Let's just say that I have a lot of gamer friends.
I was in m0o. Podded alot of innocent people... Then laughed in their face when they would complain, because I'm happy with small payments for survival. I was the Amaar m0o Sniper. I'd sit way off, and kill you with MASSIVE long range damage. (I was one of the best at the time in the game for doing massive damage at range) EDIT: Still got some 220 corpses in one of my hangers from the good 'ole days.

El Duderino said:

is something wrong?, all your recent posts are that

OT: slang words sometime confuses me, I always have to find out what it is to get it