By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

pwnd is easily the most obnoxiously nerdy and frustrating "word" that gamers use. discuss.

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network

Your point? Back in my day, saying "Your momma" was the big thing, but no one complained then about it, nor do I really see much complaints about it now. Sure, the word has been overused to the point where it's almost part of everyone's daily conversations, but it's not THAT bad.

NOOB That is the nerdiest word ever. I still dont know what it means.

fgsduilfgasuklwgefidslzfgb4yiogwefhawi4fbielat5gy240bh3e

It's as bad as your posts. OH SNAP! your momma got PWND! It's a little slow tonight, I just thought I'd throw something out there.

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

stof said: It's as bad as your posts. OH SNAP! your momma got PWND! It's a little slow tonight, I just thought I'd throw something out there.
I hate you. :(

Around the Network

i prefer ZOMG OWNED and the like hehe. nerd words ftw! yup...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

rendo said: stof said: It's as bad as your posts. OH SNAP! your momma got PWND! It's a little slow tonight, I just thought I'd throw something out there. I hate you. :(
That wasnt nice. You guys need to watch this to heal your friendship. Or unlinked version http://youtube.com/watch?v=KQLC7HQEH70 NO MORE PWND each other.

The pic is broken. Healing can not take place. Urge to call PWN N00bs rising. Edit: Thanks for the linked version. That worked perfectly. I'm now too busy thinking about my hatred for Smashmouth to think about hating anyone else. Really, why the hell did they have to ruin the ending of Rat Race?

Other annoyances, present and (slightly) past: kthxbye FTW! r0x0r ROTFLOL! 1337 and/or h4x0r People so exciteable that they often insert the number 1 in clusters of exclamation points And last, but certainly not least: OMG!!! Ponies!!!

baka said: Other annoyances, present and (slightly) past: kthxbye FTW! r0x0r ROTFLOL! 1337 and/or h4x0r People so exciteable that they often insert the number 1 in clusters of exclamation points And last, but certainly not least: OMG!!! Ponies!!!
Lol, what do the top 5 ones mean?