By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Snow! Lots of it!

Woohooew! It's there's a lot of snow, and it's not melting away!!! !!! I already had a few fights outside with some snowballs and threw up a few barricades of snowballs on some 30km roads around my block! Totally awesome! Haven't had snow here for ages! Only once last winter! And this time, winter hasn't even started yet! I really hope this is gonna be a cold winter!!! Maybe even eleven city tour (elfstedentocht, some iceskating tour through the Netherlands when it's cold)... Hasn't happened in like 15 years or so!

Ohhw yeah! I'm back outside! Throwing the crap out of my neighbours !!! Oh, an it's almost 20cm's of snow!

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

You got our good English snow

It was supposed to snow here yesterday, and settle too. But it never happened.

I was asleep when it snowed here! Damn it!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

It hasn't snowed here yet.. I hope it does snow this year. =]

I am in California, it is still sunny in here, it has rained two or three times so far and we have wildfires again. I think I will never get to enjoy snow without having to go to the mountains.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

Around the Network

It was snowing this morning here in Michigan when I got up. I still think it might be.

it was snowing the other day for about half an hour

are we living in the same country?... where the hell is my snow?

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

no i live in the UK

We got a ton dumped on us this weekend considering how early it is in the season. It was a blizzard most of the day on friday, and we got continuous snow saturday and it finally tapered off on sunday.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)