By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - the last remnant gametrailers review is up

^^^ Bioshock turned out pretty good

Brothers in Arms was done well technically too

It seems that Japanese developers are seeming to have a hard time grasping the engine. Go check the list on wiki there are a quite a few games that at least technically turned out well.

Completed X360:
High Def Movie Collection
Around the Network

Score seems a little high considering what was said in the review.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

jasonnc80 said:
^^^ Bioshock turned out pretty good

Brothers in Arms was done well technically too

It seems that Japanese developers are seeming to have a hard time grasping the engine. Go check the list on wiki there are a quite a few games that at least technically turned out well.

Oh, I think my statement was a bit too harsh on other developers. But you know, like they say, the minority doesn't make the majority, especially in this case!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

The game probably wouldnt get so much flack if SE had been given the updated unreal engine as demo'd in Gears 2..

and I think its the older version of the Unreal engine that's at fault not SE programmers..
Besides didn't Silicon Knights sue Epic over the Unreal Engine

im on CD2 since 2~ hours now. and 7,5 - 8 fits the game perfectly.
but the game has so much unnused potencial.. more work with it, and without theese fucking performance problems, it could be easily get a 9.

I'm a Foreigner, and as such, i am grateful for everyone pointing out any mistakes in my english posted above - only this way i'll be able to improve. thank you!