By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Segajon's new Avatar !!!

Max King of the Wild said:
segajon said:
So how about them cubs?

2009 World Series Champions, duh.

You do realize you said that the last two years....

I've said that at the last 100 years. lol

Around the Network
segajon said:
segajon said:
So how about them cubs?

2009 World Series Champions, duh.

You do realize you said that the last two years....

I've said that at the last 100 years. lol

You've been... THUNDERSTRUCK!

(why don't you just join the side that wins in the playoffs?)

AKA SOUTH SIDE!

No never going to chisox, btw ozzie guillen is a dumb ass

segajon said:
No never going to chisox, btw ozzie guillen is a dumb ass

Ozzie Guillen was a great player. He was on the team that beat the cubs in '03 as a coach and I'm assuming thats why you don't like him. As a manager he lead a team to the playoffs 2 times in 4 years and won the world series once. You want to talk about dumb asses look at your own lou pinella... 2 play off trips in 2 years and got swept each time... something wrong with that especially since you got swept by the worst team in the play offs and you guys were on of the best.

not lou's fault. the blame goes to ramirez, lee, fukodome and most of all alfonso soriano

Around the Network
segajon said:
not lou's fault. the blame goes to ramirez, lee, fukodome and most of all alfonso soriano

Big Z didn't pitch his best don't try to act like it is fine because of who it was. Ryan Dempster didn't either. In the Big Z game there were 4 errors... every single infielder... why did you leave the shortstop theriot and second basemen out of that list? Alfonso Soriano the 160million dollar screw up. Oh and I think whoever broke the water pipe should have charges brought up against them and be fined by the MLB (including whatever fine a Judge sees fit in the charges) for being such babies. It was everyones fault they did so bad (including Lou) And I hope when the dodgers play at Wrigley next year they bust a hole through the condemmed stadium.

Isn't that your old one?