By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox360 will have 3 new million-sellers next week / passing N64, SNES

Hey guys,

next week will be crazy for the Xbox360 software-sales. Three games gonna cross the magical one million-mark.

Here are the games:

So next week, Xbox360 will have 51 games that sold more than one million units. The N64 managed to 49 million-sellers, same for the SNES and GBA.

With Left 4 Dead, there MIGHT be another upcoming million-seller on the way. But it is quite sure that "Lego Star Wars: the complete Saga" will sell 1 million units within the next two weeks. http://www.vgchartz.com/games/game.php?id=12539

So once more, the XBox360 is a software-selling beast. There won't be that much 3rd Party games, that can afford to avoid the Xbox360.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

nice, and soul calibur IV is next after those to hit 1mln.

360 will have so many million sellers this gen it will be unreal.

The sales of N64 and Snes are not completed the same for the X360 in fact it is possible that every console has more million sellers but anyway nice job X360.

Damn, didn't know about Soul Calibur. 53-54 million-sellers is unbelievable in three years.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...

Around the Network

it is because of us Americans :) haha

I know its not fair including bundled games, but Lego Indy, Kung Foo Panda and Sonic superstar will likely all be million sellers as well. Simpson game just made it. Saints Row (1st one) sold nearly 2 million, so I suspect that current one will as well. Similarly, every need for speed game has sold 1.3-->1.5 million, so I suspect that Undercover should hit 1 million as well. I hope Left 4 dead can pull it out, but it reallly is competing with PC. I am pulling for Soul Caliber, so close... Similarly RB2 might have legs to pull it off. I sense GH:WT might be diluting the market though and that may be why RB2 and GHWT might not make it.

It's extremely impressive, I hope it continues this way in the future and makes sure 3rd parties focus on my consoles!

nice job, well the test will be if it can top the ps2 .... 25% so far keep chuggin along 360 (I know it most likely wont, but it could make it up to 150 wich would top the ps1 )

come play minecraft @  mcg.hansrotech.com

minecraft name: hansrotec

XBL name: Goddog

aren't those... multiplatform games?? >_> you can count those too? lol... the PC would have um... a lot then?