By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I've figured out why RolStoppable hates Animal Crossing

nintendo_fanboy said:
Now it gets really dirty...

@Oyvetc. the problem is that these aren't languages, just dialects. Even a german has trouble in understanding this.

I kinda figured that out. Trust me, I know all about it being hard to understand dialects (Norway has houndreds of them). I used to have an incredible difficulty understanding the dialects myself (once when my mom(who speaks a dialect when talking to her sisters/parents) talked with her dad on the phone (I was 5 at the time), I asked her why she was pretending to be retarded).

Ooh, I made 4 parantesises (how do I spell that?) within a parantesis.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

Around the Network

^^I knew it! Woman came up TWICE in the translation!

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

It seems the translator gets nothing right except the woman... But you don't know WHAT we wrote about you

And I'm fine with you not liking the joke, didn't expect that the case was known in the states though. What made it funny in my eyes was that this wasn't the only case like that, and they all happened in Austria. But according to your answer, you understood quite good what I wrote, how comes that?

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Really?? Pure coincidence lol. I chose to apologize since you didn't seem to mean any harm (unlike others). After all, you can't be too bad with a username like that.

Edit: Rol's right, I'm just a genius.  

Lol, but yeah, I figured you were talking about me.  Plus, the tidbits you both wrote in English helped.

Warrior of Light

Btw, what does "schlächt" mean?

Warrior of Light

Around the Network

You probably know that Rol usually means the opposite of what he's writing, so I wouldn't give too much on his judgement

I guess I have to build up my reputation again before I can start to make bad jokes, I was just away for too long. At least I have convinced BoleroOfFire now that I'm not too bad

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

nintendo_fanboy said:
You probably know that Rol usually means the opposite of what he's writing, so I wouldn't give too much on his judgement

I guess I have to build up my reputation again before I can start to make bad jokes, I was just away for too long. At least I have convinced BoleroOfFire now that I'm not too bad

I don't know, I may have to change my opinion after that cheap shot you took at me.  

OT: Sorry for hijacking your thread.  You can go back to explaining that RolStoppable sucks at playing games which are like having a virtual life because he doesn't have a life.  Thus, he wouldn't know what to do with one.    Oh, and elaborate on the fact that he hits babies.  

Warrior of Light

what is a rol stop pable?