By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - I'm back again

Hi all after an endless time of 37 weeks that i had to spent in the swiss army to become a sergeant, i've finally finished my duties and am fully back in my civil live, which means, apart from other things, that i will be visiting the page daily again and be posting more. I don't know how many of you still remember me. I was an active poster back in the days, though I was not as obsessive and spectacular as others back then already. Now that the page has grown again significantly, I don't even know most of the members anymore, but I hope that will change now. Anyways, I'm glad that the page is still in a good form and I'm looking forward to be closely watching the holiday sales and discussing them with all of you here at VGChartz!

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

Around the Network

Welcome back and yeah I remember you.

37 weeks to become a sergeant...? talk about easy.

Here it's usually 96 weeks.. out of 144 that you have to serve.

Anyway, welcome back!

Oh..Army. I have same fate next year. =/

Welcome back!

Around the Network

It's good to see you back. I was wondering when you'd be back. I never posted much back then, but I do remember you.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Welcome back dude, although you left before I even signed up.

Well, welcome back. How did your 37 weeks in the swiss army go? Any good stories?

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)

Thanks for all the welcomes guys, it's nice to see some known faces (or let's say avatars.)

@Rol: I thought I'd have to make some statements to show that I'm truly back. But the one about basements wasn't too bad, right?

@Hawk: The first couple of weeks were extremely embarrassing, it snowed about each second day and it was always freaking cold. After about the first half it became better, also because I could do more interesting things and because I got used to the army. The last weeks were just sitting around and waiting for it to end.
There are some good stories, best one probably is the one about a soldier fleeing to thailand just lately.

@Xen: Well it's swiss army, it's just for the fun of having one, not for actually going to a fight. Also, we start shooting in the second week already, so everything goes a bit faster here.

Currently Playing: Skies of Arcadia Legends (GC), Dragon Quest IV (DS)

Last Game beaten: The Rub Rabbits(DS)

I've always wanted to visit Thailand.

Tag: Hawk - Reluctant Dark Messiah (provided by fkusumot)