By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Deadly creatures delayed to 2/09/09 according to Gamestop...

Hhmm... Seem 3rd parties are into wait till the userbase is large enough tactic right now...

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=69538

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

i doubt that is the reason, the holiday season gets much more sales and there isn't that much competition for deadly creatures. They would actually have more competition releasing it in february.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Is that february or september?

If its feb then they're probably just polishing..

If its sept then perhaps they're re-working it for M+

I'm betting on the polishing

... this passes for quality?

seriously, why the hype? Conduit looks 10x better and impressive.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

puffy said:
Is that february or september?

If its feb then they're probably just polishing..

If its sept then perhaps they're re-working it for M+

I'm betting on the polishing

February...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Dang. I was hoping to get this game for Christmas. I was really looking forward to it. Well as long as the delays are to keep making the game better, then I'm all for it.

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

just be happy its still on Wii's library.

Bummer. Im sad and kind of glad at the same time. Sad that i wont play it til Feb, but at least im pretty sure itll be a good game. THQ has shown at lot of 'power' (i dont mean graphics, but i couldnt find the word im looking for) with this game.

Strategyking92 said:
... this passes for quality?

seriously, why the hype? Conduit looks 10x better and impressive.

Well for me I want Conduit over this game, but the game has a cool concept. Second it is a harcore game that interestes me so why not.

Much better than rushing it out early, and now I won't have to make the hard decision between this and Mushroom Men in December.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.