By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - I bought a 360 just now on Amazon!! Finally took the plunge!

Woooooooo!!! Hahahahah, I've been saying I'd do this for years, but I finally just did! I got the entire setup I needed for the 360, and I also got Fable 2, Gears 2, and Banjo Kazooie. I should get everything in about 4 days!

Now I'm just crossing my fingers in hopes that I never get a RROD or any other misfortune.

By the way, I just made a gamertag on the xbox site, Sartified. How do I put my gamertag in my sig here?

Around the Network

http://www.mygamercard.net/

You'll have lots of fun with Banjo! =P

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

He jumped in.

Lol i'd join the jumping to but the Fear of RROD is still far to frighting for me. :(

Ugh, I keep saying it, you're not going to get RROD on a newer model! The chances of it happening is slim to none, and you'd have to leave it in an extremely un-ventilated area for it to do so!

And now, with storing games on our harddrive, no hot air emits from our 360s, the disk doesn't even spin! The 360 is just there, quiet as hell for hours on end and not the least bit hot. I promise you that you're good. ;)

Proud Owner of: 

250gig FFXIII SE Xbox 360, 250gig Xbox 360 S, black Wii, 120gig PS3 Slim, soon to be 3DS *___*

Infamous said:
Ugh, I keep saying it, you're not going to get RROD on a newer model! The chances of it happening is slim to none, and you'd have to leave it in an extremely un-ventilated area for it to do so!

And now, with storing games on our harddrive, no hot air emits from our 360s, the disk doesn't even spin! The 360 is just there, quiet as hell for hours on end and not the least bit hot. I promise you that you're good. ;)

That's what my friend told me, which is part of the push I needed to buy one! =D I got the 360 Arcade and got an external 120gb hdd for cheap, so that was great. I also got loads of other stuff to go along with it, like a wireless headset and whatnot.

Around the Network

Congratulations!

Xbox 360 definition: Gaming in its purest form.

Welcome to the community.

My Gaming Setup

Hey Neoraf, how come your gamercard is different from mine? Noticing the avatar, I'm assuming it has something to do with that new system Microsoft set up.

wfz said:
Hey Neoraf, how come your gamercard is different from mine? Noticing the avatar, I'm assuming it has something to do with that new system Microsoft set up.

There's a dropdown menu at MyGamercard.net. Just pick the NXE design. It'll look like this:

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

WELCOME TO the club!!!

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Hi. Welcome.

Get left 4 Dead, it's a beast.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive