By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Anyone else find it disturbing that COD5(PS3) outsold R2 in NA?

I know it's a much more popular series, but COD5 is still a multiplatform game. This goes to show how crappy Sony marketing has been in NA. COD:WaW was advertised by gamestop alot while R2 had almost no exposure outside of gaming magazines and websites.

I think Sony is taking advantage of Insomiac's ability to develop games on a yearly basis. 

Around the Network

Poor Resistance 2, you deserve more.

Exactly what i thought...poor R2 indeed.

PSWii60 owner! woot

Get your Portable ID!

Hope it will have good legs

Jason77 said:
Hope it will have good legs

We can only hope.

Around the Network

in b4 Leo-J

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Uhg.........

I was hoping this would be ingnored by VG Members....

Nothing to see here folks move along.... >_>

Don't worry. The first Resistance sold 4x in others what it sold in NA opening week
Which gives it around 850k opening week in others :P

But no, I think Others will be where the most copies get sold by far. I predict 450k opening week.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

if r2 was to be a 360 exclusive, this game would sell more than gears 2 and be a halo 3 rival for top spot. ms would market this title like there is no tommm they would make it known they have another title on their system to rival halo 3.

Don't worry I have faith.