By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Quiz! How much do you know about the U.S. Government?

32/33 96.97%

missed that damn socrates one. What kind of a US history test is that? Anyway, it doesn't surprise me I did that well. If there's anything I know a lot about, it's history and government: I got a 5 on the US History AP test and 4s on European History, US Govt, and Comp Givt AP tests.

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Around the Network

I received a 33/33. What I find surprising is that more citizens answered the philosophers question correctly than the "wall of separation" or the "by the people" questions.

appolose said:
29 out of 33.
So what did Douglas and Lincoln debate about?

Their debates focused primarily on the expansion of slavery.

11 out of 33....

I got bored after the 5th question and started clicking random answers. Test was too long. After I got bored I looked how many questions it was and decided I didnt wanna do it. If it was like 20 questions I probablly would have finished.

28 out of 33 -- 84.85%.

I knew the Socrates and friends one. I know more about philosophy than government.

Around the Network

32 out of 33.

I got numner 33 wrong.

Which... to me i wouldn't think taxes paid by buisnesses would be counted in "tax per person."

So the "government debt" as a function of the current budget (and not overall debt) made more sense.

I don't get the connection between the philopshy question and the US government though.

Or some of the "Free market" questions.

51.52% - good considering I'm not American

highwaystar101 said:
51.52% - good considering I'm not American

Not yet anyway.... muhahahaha.

Kasz216 said:

32 out of 33.

I got numner 33 wrong.

Which... to me i wouldn't think taxes paid by buisnesses would be counted in "tax per person."

So the "government debt" as a function of the current budget (and not overall debt) made more sense.

I don't get the connection between the philopshy question and the US government though.

I did the same thing and changed my right answer to a wrong one.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

akuma587 said:
Kasz216 said:

32 out of 33.

I got numner 33 wrong.

I did the same thing and changed my right answer to a wrong one.

Yeah so did i... i meant "Wouldn't be counted per person."