By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - just beat mgs4 today and wow, what a game.

after beating the game today, i would give the game a 10/10. the graphics were very good, specially the character models and the gameplay was the best in the series and i think the best in the action/stealth genre. the cutscene's were all very well done and of great quality as well. i think its a tie for me as the best game on the ps3, and thats because i really liked "uncharted:drakes fortune". either way anyone who owns a ps3, should buy this game and at least give it a try. its a well worth purchase and worth without question the $60 price tag.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

GOTY easily

Best game ever.

for "game of the year" honors, thats a tough question. because thier was alot of great games this year. its a toss up between for me : mgs4 - lost odyssey - tales of vesperia and gears2. in maybe a week or so, i will beable to make that decision. because i want to carefully pick the game that i enjoyed so very much.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Everyone has that WOW! effect when they beat MGS4. It is the best game ever in my opinion. The cut-scenes, man they were emotional! I nearly cried sometimes. I love the last part of the game. Guys who beat it knows it hehe...

Systems owned: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP N64 Wii iPhone
Around the Network

When I get myPS3 next year, thats that first game I'm getting.

Awesome isn't

4 ≈ One

Its the best game I played in my lfe

mM

the best game with Oot

Glad you liked it. It is the best game that I have ever played. I was brought to tears several times lol.