By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can the 360 sell beyond 27 Million consoles this christmas?

DTG said:
If you think the 360 will do 35+ million, then I'd wager you're the joke account.

Just so you know I mean lifetime sales, and I know you're not a serious person so I'm not going to bother responding to you.

Around the Network
seece said:
DTG said:
If you think the 360 will do 35+ million, then I'd wager you're the joke account.

Just so you know I mean lifetime sales, and I know you're not a serious person so I'm not going to bother responding to you.

Should just report him for trolling, because he does that too often.

DTG said:

It's almost automatic that the 360 will do 35+ million at this point. Have you bothered actually looking at the numbers?

Less than 10m to go and the cheapest version is still $200. Since we won't see a replacement for two more years at the very least, another 10m is almost a given after this recent outbreak in sales.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

For the love of trolls, will somebody help teach DTG simple math?

"...You can't kill ideas with a sword, and you can't sink belief structures with a broadside. You defeat them by making them change..."

- From By Schism Rent Asunder

go 360!