By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Can the 360 sell beyond 27 Million consoles this christmas?

Maybe. I don't think so, but why not, 'tis the season.

"Let justice be done though the heavens fall." - Jim Garrison

"Ask not your horse, if ye should ride into battle" - myself

Around the Network
seece said:
wfz said:

3 million+ consoles sold in the next month? I don't think so..

VGChartz Hardware data for the period 24th Nov 2007 to 05th Jan 2008:

Console PS3 X360
Total

Well, if you really celebrate Christmas on Jan 5, then I'll give this one to you.

Do we have any data for the festivus season?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

as long as they keep them in stock

Strategyking92 said:
Do we have any data for the festivus season?

LOL.  Not until the feats of strength are finished.

Around the Network
wfz said:

3 million+ consoles sold in the next month? I don't think so..

Funny how things turn out :)

i think it will be close, probably end at 26.8 million

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

lol, the 360 will be lucky to outsell the original xbox, let alone 27 mil. 30 mil tops LTD.

DTG said:
lol, the 360 will be lucky to outsell the original xbox, let alone 27 mil. 30 mil tops LTD.

Joke account, I like it.

If you think the 360 will do 35+ million, then I'd wager you're the joke account.