By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - LBPSP, Uncharted 2 and Price Cuts coming to a PS platform near you! (Rumor)

i like the news given. i see high hopes for the PS3's future.

Around the Network

No Trico? D:

Well atleast we got Uncharted 2...

We have had a thread the same as this so I will just copy my post from there:

I think it is too good to be true, these games would not be unveiled without any major news coverage

Anyway, in an interview with OPM, Nolan North, the voice actor for AC, Uncharted, PoP (as well as many other minor roles) said that he is working on voices for Uncharted 2 and AC 2

I expect something like this at GDC, but I do think it is fake

Man. I´m gonna be buying a PS3 in January. Come on, Sony. Can´t you do it the price cut on January 5th or something. Please?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

uncharted 2 i cant wait too play, the 1st one was a great game and it was the reason i bought a ps3.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Around the Network

Aw, I wanted Jak 4 >_>
Uncharted is a little bit overated...

i don't know how they are going to afford it but i hope the price cut is true. MS needs to be put in their place.

We all now know that the 360 is pulling ahead of the PS3 in Europe and has been for awhile making the first claim very suspect. The rest of it just seems to be someone putting together a few obvious pieces of truth (games that we know are being made) with wishful thinking.

I don't understand why they would announce a price cut now, unless they want to sell fewer systems between now and March.

@ fishy joe, they are not announcing it to the public, this is just a leak