By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Last Renmant got 6.5 at Gamespot...

The bad frame rate is bull crap if you install the game. It rarely slows down and when it slows down it is barely noticeable.

myspace.com/neorayj

Around the Network
BluJay said:
The bad frame rate is bull crap if you install the game. It rarely slows down and when it slows down it is barely noticeable.

And you would like them to rate the game with that in mind, even given the fact that not all 360's come with a hard drive?  I think most would prefer to grade like this and then make mental adjustments for their ability to install it or not, than do as you say and have a few people without hard drives get a nasty surprise.

why do people still follow gamestop?
let me review this game for you, the way they do.

the good-
-on the 360

the bad
-no guns
-not a FPS
-not a 3rdPS
-not enough blood
-doesn't move fast enough
-etc

that's how they review games. this game is probaly going to be great. i dont even own a 360... but i've had it with gamespot

Phoenix_Wiight said:

the good-
-on the 360

the bad
-no guns
-not a FPS
-not a 3rdPS
-not enough blood
-etc

that's how they review games. this game is probaly going to be great. i dont even own a 360... but i've had it with gamespot

If you had actually read the review, you'd see that they say that the game as an RPG is fantastic, and thet 99% of its problems come from the technical issues that make the game sometimes unplayable

And I don't see where the hate from Gamespot comes, sure, they have tons of bad reviews (who doesn't?), but they aren't specially biased against JRPGs. Vesperia got 8.5. Crisis Core, FFIV and TWEWY got 9.0. Last year the RPG of the year was Persona 3, over games like Mass Effect and The Witcher

I like the game so far but those frezzes and gliches sure is annoying but if this is resolved on the PS3 version I will buy that one aswell.

By the way reviewers these days suck when it comes to review a JRPG, over a years since I lost faith im them when a magazine here in Sweden gave LO a 7 from 1 person and a 4 from another, me I though it deserved a 9.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Around the Network
Phoenix_Wiight said:

the good-
-on the 360

the bad
-no guns
-not a FPS
-not a 3rdPS
-not enough blood
-etc

Here's the reviews I've seen...

The scoring seems pretty consistent TBH.  Not saying if you like JRPGs you won't enjoy it or view it as being better than the scores suggest.  But the range looks pretty even.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I just read the review and they praised the hell out of the game, except for the technical issues of course. Oh well, I love the game and that is all that matters.

myspace.com/neorayj

Reasonable said:
Phoenix_Wiight said:

the good-
-on the 360

the bad
-no guns
-not a FPS
-not a 3rdPS
-not enough blood
-etc

Here's the reviews I've seen...

The scoring seems pretty consistent TBH.  Not saying if you like JRPGs you won't enjoy it or view it as being better than the scores suggest.  But the range looks pretty even.

Wth...? Team Xbox gave it a 6 something aswell? Yikes...thats frighting...

Now here comes the real question

do i give the game a go anyway, or do I hold off for the PS3 version in hopes that some of the technical issues are fixed. (as well as other potential upgrades)

I believe it was the IGN preview that said installing the game on the 360 was marginally better.

^You hold off... the PS3 version =/= rushed like this one.