By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - miis or avatars?

Max King of the Wild said:
mii's - they're original

miis are hardly original

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

Around the Network
MrBubbles said:
Max King of the Wild said:
mii's - they're original

miis are hardly original

I agree with mrbubbles customizing characters has been around for a long time.

Mii's, Avatar's scary the living hell out of me.  Even my Avatar looks like it's going to haunt my soul.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Mii's because they were more original and you can do some pretty weird things with there faces.
(>'.')>

Avatars, they actually look like people

Around the Network
segajon said:
Avatars, they actually look like people

i agree...miis look like 2d drawings.

I'll go with the 3D characters in HOME.

On topic: I haven't seen avatars first hand, but one thing I really hate about the Mii's is the lack of support they get in GOOD games, no point making a comical representation of ones self if there's no where to show it off (I'm going to assume right now MS will work on this issue better than Nintendo has).

Sorry, but the Home characters win this one. They're not pure evil and they have arms. And their noses actually stick out of their faces...

I must say, though, the 360 avatar is a lot less creepy than the Mii...

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

You can make avatars that are pretty hot. If you try to make a Mii pretty hot, it still looks like a block of wood with a face drawn on it. Well if your into that kind of stuff, who am I to judge? ~_n

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

How can anyone say Avatars look human.. they're more robotic than anything else.

Pixel Art can be fun.