By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "baiten kaitos:eternal wings and the lost ocean" or "skies of arcadia"?

GooseGaws said:
Acevil said:
GooseGaws said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
ok, goosegaws. i promise not too buy evolution worlds for my wii. was just curious. also can anyone tell me of other good rpg's for my wii, wether their gamecube or wii games doesnt matter.

Phew, thanks.  I made that mistake once; I'd hate to see others repeat it.

In response to your question, Soriku seems to have listed all likely candidates.  There are a few more worthy titles on the VC, if you go that route.

lol, Mag Launcher FTW! Pepper Box even more FTW!

Luckily, I sold the game on before it burned my consciousness too badly.  I only paid $9 for it new, so I think I ended up ahead on the deal (ignoring the mental trauma aspect).

Ya, I made some sad mistakes in my life and this was one of them. Not only did I pick this game up, I chose it over Skies of Arcadia. Ya kinda sad, and nothing you guys can say will change it. I was 12 or 13 at the time. So give me a break.

Around the Network
Acevil said:
GooseGaws said:
Acevil said:
GooseGaws said:
ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
ok, goosegaws. i promise not too buy evolution worlds for my wii. was just curious. also can anyone tell me of other good rpg's for my wii, wether their gamecube or wii games doesnt matter.

Phew, thanks.  I made that mistake once; I'd hate to see others repeat it.

In response to your question, Soriku seems to have listed all likely candidates.  There are a few more worthy titles on the VC, if you go that route.

lol, Mag Launcher FTW! Pepper Box even more FTW!

Luckily, I sold the game on before it burned my consciousness too badly.  I only paid $9 for it new, so I think I ended up ahead on the deal (ignoring the mental trauma aspect).

Ya, I made some sad mistakes in my life and this was one of them. Not only did I pick this game up, I chose it over Skies of Arcadia. Ya kinda sad, and nothing you guys can say will change it. I was 12 or 13 at the time. So give me a break.

I hope you eventually purchased Skies of Arcadia thrice over as penance. 

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Skies of Arcadia no question.

i bought baiten kaitos and skies of arcadia today , also picked up tales of symphona as well. all 3 costed me $35

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean < Skies of Arcadia Legends << Baten Kaitos Origins

There ya go.

Around the Network

You have yourself a very good deal there. Enjoy your games.

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:
i bought baiten kaitos and skies of arcadia today , also picked up tales of symphona as well. all 3 costed me $35

Three awesome RPGs you got there.  Save ToS for last!

ROBOTECHHEAVEN said:

Wowzers.  Hot deal.  Were they all new, even?

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.