By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - I'm a bit late but I've finished TP

I finally finished Twilight Princess and I can see why people don't like it.  It got a tad repetitive towards the end and as a whole it was fairly easy.  Other than that, I EFFING loved it.  I can't see why people have complaints about the overworld being too big and empty; it felt realistic in a good way, imo.  Overall, despite not liking reviews, I give this game a 9.6 out of 10.  I was easily immersed into Hyrule and the game was eccentric and polished enough to keep me interested from beginning to end.  I mean really.. a bamboon stratching its ass and a snowboarding Yeti.. how can you hate this game?  Also Midna is awesome. 

Comments?

Pixel Art can be fun.

Around the Network

Awesome game, i'll start playing it again as soon as i finish OoT xD

I've finished it 2 and 1/2 times. I'm probably alone on this, but I think it's the best Zelda :3

You're a bit late indeed. The game is awesome, not the best, but I loved the final battle (the part on Epona chasing Ganon).

Go buy Metroid OTHER M!

Wii code: 6775-1034-2238-1634

PSN: birdie93      XBL: luthor93

3DS: 3909-7597-9889

You can add me, I won't stop you!

My website: www.fight4custom.com

I want to play it again! I regret lending it to my cousin when I know he never returns my games..

Anyway, GREAT game!

Let's make out!

Around the Network
--OkeyDokey-- said:
I've finished it 2 and 1/2 times. I'm probably alone on this, but I think it's the best Zelda :3

Eh, I like OoT, LA, aLttP and TLoZ more.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

That's just your nostalgia talking >_>

--OkeyDokey-- said:
SmokedHostage said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:

That's just your nostalgia talking >_>

I played TLoZ and OoT a few weeks ago and I still think they're better.

Pixel Art can be fun.

I think it were too litle Zelda in this game, unlike OoT, in this she seems to be a minor side character.

If it isn't turnbased it isn't worth playing   (mostly)

And shepherds we shall be,

For Thee, my Lord, for Thee. Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, That our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. So we shall flow a river forth to Thee And teeming with souls shall it ever be. In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritūs Sancti. -----The Boondock Saints

Naum said:
I think it were too litle Zelda in this game, unlike OoT, in this she seems to be a minor side character.

Now that you say that, I think you're right. Midna stole the show.

Pixel Art can be fun.